Advantages of Japanese NAT Test
As you know there is no shortcut to a get a job in an esteemed organisation. What matters are the skills, competence and proficiency of the candidate. The profile with extra skill/s, knowledge & competence will be preferably shortlisted. Japanese language proficiency gives an "extra edge" to the "resume" of the candidate. Japanese population is ageing. Japanese Industry needs "young working hands" from outside Japan, preferably from country like India. Considering upcoming Japanese investments in India & international political scenario Indian students with bilingual competence will have safe and secure future.
Sinhgad Institutes will be the “All India 1st centre” to conduct Japanese Language NAT Test which will be in the month of February / April / June / August / October 2017. The Japanese Language NAT-TEST is an examination that measures the Japanese language ability of students who are not native Japanese speakers. The tests are separated by difficulty (five levels) and general ability is measured in three categories: Grammar/Vocabulary, Listening and Reading Comprehension. The format of the exam and the types of questions are equivalent to those that appear on the Japanese Language Ability Test (JLPT).
Strengths of the Japanese Language NAT-TEST:
- A decade-long, worldwide record of success
- Conducted six times in a year – suitable for students having exam during March/ April or December.
- The best way to prepare for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT). JLPT is conducted twice in a year. (July 1st Sunday and Dec.1st Sunday)
- Quick and detailed test result – easy to identify weak and strong areas while preparing for next test.
- The Score Report and internationally recognized “Certificate of Proficiency”
- Placement / Visa / Hiring – faster because of less waiting period to clear the planned Japanese Language level test
- Sinhgad Institute’s NBN SSOCS Pune is the venue for examination and training.
Administration of the NAT-TEST
The administration of the NAT-TEST is handled entirely by the Administration Committee of Senmon Kyouiku Publishing Co. (Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan). The tests are operated by the Regional Office of each country. The Committee provides Regional Offices technical assistance and support to operate the NAT-TEST correctly and ensure the integrity of testing.
For more information on NAT Test please visit:-http://www.nat-test.com/en/about.html