QUALIFYING AGE :
- Mini K.G. : 3 years complete as on 31 July
- Junior K.G. : 4 years complete as on 31 July
- Senior K.G. : 5 years complete as on 31 July
- Std. I : 6 years complete as on 31 July
- Purchase of the prospectus and admission form from the school office.
- There would be a school visit for every child seeking admission. The admission of the child would be determined on the basis of the observations during the school visit. The decision of the school is final.
- Checking of the Admission list from the School Notice Board as per the given schedule.
- Payment of fees as per the given fee structure in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Respective School's Names”, where the admission is sought.
- Admission will be confirmed only after the payment of the relevant fees and completion of all the office procedure.
- The Bus fees will be according to the Bus – stop of the student. [ The details of the same can be found in the Bus Details link.]
- The Bus fees should also be paid in the form a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Respective School's Names”, where the admission is sought.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED:
- Admission Form
- Passport size latest photograph.
- Pre-Primary Section : Photocopy of birth certificate and passport size latest photograph.
- Std. I : Original birth certificate
- Std. II to Std. X : the school leaving certificate from the last school attended.
- Progress report of the last qualifying examination. If the student has come on transfer from another state or district , then the school leaving certificate must be countersigned by the concerned District Education Officer.
LATE FEE RULES:
Entire amount of school fees is collected by the school at the beginning of every academic year. In case of delay in payment of fee after the stipulated time given by the school, additional late fee would be collected as per the following rules:
- Delay up to one month from the starting of school : Additional 2.5% of school fee.
- Delay of more than one month from the starting of the school: Additional 5% of school fee.