Duration: 4 Years (Full Time)
Eligibility:The Govt. Of Maharshtra "RULES OF ELIGIBILITY"
Subjects of Study: Some Of the Subjects studied would be Food Production, Food & Beverage Service,Housekeeping Operations, Front Office Operation, Accommodation Operation,Catering Science,Principals of Management, Computers Fundamentals, Basic French, Basic Accounting, Hotel Accountancy, Hotel Engineering, Communication Fundamentals, Human Resource Management, Travel & Tourism.
BHMCT: Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology four year degree course ( By Entrance exam )
- Affiliated to University of Pune
- Recognised by Govt.Of Maharashtra & Govt.of India.
- Approved by A.I.C.T.E.
This is the only college in the state of Maharashtra having 3 Star Level 52 Room Training Hotel Property on its campus.
The property is known as HMCTC :
Hotel Management Corporate Training Centre. Following are its features :
- 52 Guest Rooms for hands on Training of students
- A Speciality Fine Dining Training Restaurant
- A Coffee Shop
- Three Conference Halls
- Main Conference Hall with a capacity of 150 persons
- Summit Conference Hall with a capacity of 40 persons
- Royal Conference Hall with a capacity of 30 persons.
- Grand View hall with a capacity of 30 persons.
The above is in addition to the regular Practical Labs given below :
- Training Restaurant and Bar No.1
- Training Restaurant and Bar No.2
- Housekeeping Model Guest Room
- Front Office Lab
- Basic Training Kitchen
- Quantity Training Kitchen
- Advanced Training Kitchen
- Bakery and Confectionery Kitchen
- Computer Centre
- Seminar Hall of 150 persons capacity.
All the above facilities are strictly as per A.I.C.T.E. Norms