Pre Primary Admissions
Qualifying Age : Should have completed
- 2.5 yrs by 1st June for Mini KG
- 3.5 yrs by 1st June for Junior KG
- 4.5 yrs by 1st June for Senior KG
- Purchase of the prospectus and admission form from the school office.
- There would be a school visit for every child seeking admission along with the parents.
- The admission of the child would be determined on the basis of the observations during the school visit.
- hecking of the Admission list from the School Notice Board as per the given schedule.
- Payment of fees as per the given fee structure in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Respective School's Names”, where the admission is sought.
- Admission will be confirmed only after the payment of the relevant fees and completion of all the office procedure.
- The decision of the school is final regarding the admission.
- The Bus fees will be according to the Bus – stop of the student. [ The details of the same can be found in the Bus Details link.]
- The Bus fees should also be paid in the form a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Respective School's Names”, where the admission is sought.
Late Fee Rules
- Entire amount of school fees is collected by the school at the beginning of every academic year.
- In case of delay in payment of fee after the stipulated time given by the school, additional late fee would be collected as per the following rules:
- Delay upto one month from the starting of school : Additional 2.5% of school fee.
- Delay of more than one month from the starting of the school: Additional 5% of school fee.
- Admission form
- One photograph
- Original birth certificate for verification
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Medical fitness certificate from any registered practitioner